Join Free Speech For People’s campaign to revoke the corporate charter of The Trump Organization, Inc., in New York State.
We are calling on New York State Attorney General Barbara Underwood to investigate whether to bring proceedings to dissolve the charter of The Trump Organization, Inc.
The Trump Organization has persistently violated the law and flagrantly abuses its state-granted powers by continuing to operate under Trump family ownership, with President Trump in the White House.
Join us in urging the New York Attorney General to dissolve the Trump Organization and revoke its corporate charter for abusing the authority that the state has given it .
“Never in our nation’s history, until now, has a business corporation been effectively merged with the presidency of the United States to enable the president and his family to use the presidency to enrich themselves. The use of the Trump Organization to facilitate this corruption and continuous violations of the United States Constitution is contrary to New York law and it is incumbent on the Attorney General to investigate and take appropriate action.”
— Ben Clements, Chair of the Board of Directors, Free Speech For People
Want to learn more about how you can take action to support this campaign?
Please contact the New York Attorney General’s Office to add your voice in support of this call for an investigation into whether to dissolve The Trump Organization. And please share this letter and the attached materials with your networks. Attorney General Underwood needs to hear from all of us. You can call and write her via the following contact information:
New York City office: (212) 416-8000
Albany office: (518) 776-2000
Send your letter to: “The Office of the Attorney General, The Capitol, Albany, New York 12224-0341.”
Click here for the contact form to send an email to the attorney general.
Our request to dissolve the Trump Organization
- Click here to read Frequently Asked Questions about the #RevokeTrumpCharter campaign
- Download our letter to the New York attorney general calling on her to dissolve the Trump Organization (Aug. 24, 2018)
- Initial case for an investigation into whether to dissolve the Trump Organization (Feb. 15, 2017)
- New revelations that the Trump Organization appears to have violated the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and U.S. government sanctions on Iran (Mar. 17, 2017)
- New revelations that key executives of the Trump Organization appear to have engaged in a fraudulent real estate scheme, obstruction of justice, and bribery (Nov. 2, 2017)
In the news
- Newsweek, “Trump Organization should be shut down after Cohen’s guilty plea, watchdog tells New York attorney general” (Aug. 30, 2018)
- The Washington Post, “Group Urges New York AG to Put Trump Out of Business by Revoking Charter” (Feb. 15, 2017)
- New York Daily News, “Time to Dissolve the Trump Organization” (Mar. 14, 2017)
Stay updated on the campaign to Dissolve the Trump Organization!
Want to stay updated on our work to dissolve the Trump Organization? Sign up below to join Free Speech For People’s email list and receive the latest updates, reports, breaking news, and more!